Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Days without MacGyver 4-6



It's probably a good thing that MacGyver is returning in 3 days because Clyde 2.0 seems to have taught all 3 chickens to lay in the easy to access box.  I'm not sure how I'm going to eat all of these.  Now we just need to keep it topped up with shavings so no eggs crack.  She seems to have not sustained any more head injuries, but she very quickly gets out of Blinky's way.

Went to an MBA mixer with a guest speaker from Pimco commenting on his own investment strategies.  He is bullish about homeownership (and gaming countries in Asia) so things are looking good for me on my most recent financial choices.

In general, I've decided I'm pretty wrecked on weekdays and not up for much because I put in long hours-- most of it on my feet at a standing desk (self-imposed suffering!)  It's generally asking a lot just to get home, check on the chickens, pump Kai full of anti-inflammatories, pump my eyes full of anti-inflammatories, and maybe make dinner or have a beer or watch a movie.  Even my eating habits deteriorate over the work week from full planned packed lunches to purchased comfort food.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home