Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ceiling Fan Installation

I feel so good getting back to quick win projects. With the bathroom being 99% done I moved on to the weekend project of installing the rotating ceiling fan in the living room. It had been sitting in its box for around 4 months maybe longer. Installation was for the most part easy, the only unexpected part was that I had to tear out more of the wall than expected. The wall demo made a terrible mess but luckily MaGyver and BroGyver came down to help. Belle and Mom built a cool article of clothing that might make an appearance here so I don't want to steal her thunder. Brother mopped the hell out of the living room after we cleaned up all the rubble.

Here it is (still need to fix up the ceiling patch some) 



The parts for the antique toilet came in so I fixed that up and everything seems to be going well. I still need to cut the copper tube to height and thread it in tight with teflon but the toilet is 100% usable. Bathroom complete although we might add an under the sink steamer trunk if we can find one that fits the decor.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home